THE INTELLIGENT OFFICE - The last decade’s war on talent unleashed a corporate real estate response to deliver a variety of workspaces for employees to collaborate and grow while also providing amazing amenities, concierge-level services, and utilizing more sophisticated technology solutions across the portfolio. Today’s post-Covid return to work challenges have created a burgeoning need for unleashing real-time intelligent workplaces and experiences. New advances in Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, IoT, cloud computing, augmented reality, and ESG have raised the bar for what is possible for the CRE community. Employees demand frictionless experiences that enable them to collaborate seamlessly and engage productively. Connecting people and place is no longer a serendipitous exercise and CRE leaders are looking to technology to bridge the gap.
Be part of the solution at CoreNet’s 6th Annual Tech Symposium and hear a distinguished lineup of workplace experts and technologists discuss this transformation and how technology will support a people-centric real-time intelligent workplace.
Key Discussions will include:
- What are the broad applications of an Intelligent Office and the associated workforce implications regarding digital skills and future employment opportunities?
- Where do the Metaverse, VR, AR, ER, and Immersive technologies impact the future of the workplace?
- Where are these being successfully used today?
- How do large language models differ from Generative AI models, and do we need both?
- What are the most significant questions CTOs face in determining the right technology strategy for your organization?
The Future of AI & Workplace Experience
- Prof. Missy Cummings | College of Engineering & Computing, Director of the Mason Autonomy & Robotics Center (MARC) | George Mason University
- Jeff Gunther | Founder | Metaform
Macro Trends in Buying Habits & Workplace Design
Moderator: Nyere Hollingsworth | Sr. Manager, Collaboration & Productivity Technology | Grainger
- Mark Hodge | Microsoft 365 Global Blackbelt | Microsoft
- Saejin Park | Vice President of Data and Insights Products | JLL
- Sean Wargo | Vice President, Market Intelligence | AVIXA
- Joe Whitesides, CTS-D | Director of Experience Technology within XTG | AVI-SPL
Corporate Occupier's Perspective on the Intelligent Workplace
Moderator: Christina Vernon | Director of Hybrid Collaboration Solutions & Technology Partner Development | Steelcase
- Chuck Cerria | Head of Real Estate & Facility Operations | Carefirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Fran Neville | Staff Vice President, Real Estate & Facilities | GDIT
- John Means | Partner & Co-Founder of the Real Estate Practice | McKinsey & Company
- Brendan Robinson | Director of Facilities and Operations, Corporate Real Estate | Under Armour
Pulling Back the Curtain, a CTO’s Perspective
Moderator: Chip Miller | Director, Digital Workplace & Product | Capital One
- Ryan Bateman | Chief Technology Officer | Sands Capital