Mid-Atlantic Chapter of CoreNet Global
2018 Corporate Real Estate Awards of Excellence
About the Awards
For the past 14 years, the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of CoreNet Global has used its Annual Gala as an opportunity to recognize outstanding leadership in the corporate real estate industry. The Gala is a terrific evening of networking and fun but, more importantly, it serves as an opportunity for the Corporate Real Estate community to recognize those individuals and companies who are advancing the profession.
The Awards of Excellence have established themselves as one of the most sought-after in the Mid-Atlantic Region. In addition to the awards gala, winners of these awards enjoy promotion on the Mid-Atlantic website, in the digital newsletter, and at educational and networking events throughout the year. Now is the time to consider nominating a project, individual, company or organization in one of the award categories. Previous winners include:
Corporate Real Estate Executive: Steve Dunn, CSRA
Corporate Real Estate Young Leadership: Leslie Frederick, CACI
Corporate Real Estate Partnership: AOL & JLL
Service Provider Leadership: Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, Tysons Tenant Advisory Team
Best New Workplace Solution: Exelon Corporation & SmithGroupJJR
For a complete list of winners, please visit here.
To submit a nomination, please review the following guidelines. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571)267-1490.
Each nomination submission must be completed using the online Nomination Form addressing the award criteria detailed below. All criteria must be addressed in order for the nomination to be complete. Additionally, specific examples demonstrating the achievement of each criteria are strongly encouraged.
Only nominations for individuals who are members in good standing of the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of CoreNet Global will be considered. If nominating a company, at least one person must be a member in good standing of the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of CoreNet Global. Additionally, members of the Chapter Executive Committee cannot be nominated.
The deadline to submit a nomination is Wednesday, April 4th, 2018.
Corporate Real Estate Young Leadership Award
The CoreNet Global Mid-Atlantic Corporate Real Estate Young Leadership Award recognizes a Young Leader member (35 or younger) who exemplifies excellence in corporate real estate.
- Demonstrated, quantifiable achievements that contribute to their organization's success
- Commendations from CRE Leaders within their organization and/or other key stakeholders with significant leadership accomplishments
- Involvement in real estate industry organizations and associations
Click here to submit your nomination for the Corporate Real Estate Young Leadership Award.
Service Provider Leadership Award
The CoreNet Global Mid-Atlantic Service Provider Leadership Award recognizes an individual whose service, performance and interactions with multiple clients in the Mid-Atlantic Region provides a uniquely-valued experience. This award recognizes innovative service ideas and actions that transcend the expected.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver as promised, when promised, while exceeding client expectations
- Reputation for high ethical standards
- Contribution to real estate industry organizations and associations
- Applies new ideas and innovative approaches to solve non-standard challenges
Click here to submit your nomination for the Service Provider Leadership Award.
Corporate Real Estate Partnership Award
The CoreNet Global Mid-Atlantic Corporate Real Estate Partnership Award recognizes teams of corporate real estate and service providers who partner to deliver high-performance results that demonstrate proven value to the organization as a result of collaboration. Please note: both the CRE end user organization and service provider must be members with CoreNet Global.
- Implements innovative approaches and practices which enhance the delivery of corporate real estate services to the end user
- Demonstrates financial benefit
- Demonstrates a commitment to all aspects of partnership, collaboration, and transparency
- Implements sustainable organizational practice(s) which are repeatable over the long-term as opposed to one time occurrences
- Demonstrated success criteria may include one or more of the following:
- Successful integration of key real estate stakeholders with
- Use of innovative solutions for complex transactions, projects or programs
- Deployment of new and/or cutting edge process(es) for achieving consensus, buy-in, and defined results
Click here to submit your nomination for the Corporate Real Estate Partnership Award.
Best New Workplace Solution | Three Award Categories
The CoreNet Global Mid-Atlantic Best New Workplace Solution Award has three categories this year: Technology & Innovation, User Experience, and Design Excellence. These awards recognize a corporate workplace strategy implemented and completed during 2017 located in the Mid-Atlantic region which demonstrates and documents innovation and purposeful design which significantly enhanced the company’s ability to meet its core business goals.
Submitting firms can submit for more than one award but cannot submit the same project for multiple award categories.
This submission must be a joint effort by one of the project’s service providers and the end user. The award will be presented to both.
General Award Criteria (this criteria applies for each award: Technology & Innovation, User Experience, and Design Excellence)
Click here to submit your nomination for a Best New Workplace Solution Award.
- Demonstrated application and/or inclusion of workplace strategy for the selected category
- Project completed/occupied between January 2017 and December 2017 within the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Demonstration of improvements to core business functionality and/or working environments
- Evidence of cost reduction, cost neutral and/or improved productivity in the new workplace
- Applicability of the solution to other organizations
- Creative workplace concepts deployed